Monday, February 25, 2013

My Oscar 2013 Picks For Best And Worst Dressed

I must say this was hard for me this year, but this Beautinista made her decisions and I am sticking to it for my best and worst picks.

My # 3 Pick For Best Dressed

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture. This is a jaw dropping dress that screams movie star and the backward necklace made it even more spectacular.

My #2 Best Dressed

Naomi Watts knocked it out the park with this Armani Prive. There are not many people that could pull this off and she did effortlessly.

My #1 Best Dressed Goes To:

All hail to this Queen of the Night, Chalize Theron. This fitted Dior Haute Couture V-neck bodice and elegant peplum detail stole the show before it began.  AMAZING!!!!!!

Now for my Worst Dressed of the night. I had to did deep for this, but I also wanted to keep my picks only with those celebrities that were front and center. I expected more from these individuals and that is why I picked them.

#3 Worst Dressed goes to:


Helen Hunt in H&M. This dress needs steamed badly. There is a reason why stars go out of their way to get the best of best and not look like this. I respect that she wanted to do something different and was eco friendly, but come on, you are a OSCAR NOMINEE. This is the one show you do not want to look your worst at.

My #2 Worst Dressed


Anne Hathaway in Prada. This dress choice underwhelmed badly based on her previous choices at award shows. She pretty much gave up at this point and said F it, I'll just wear this and that is how it looked. Congrats on your Oscar though. You deserved that.

My #1 WORST DRESSED goes to

Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra. She looks like she rolled out of bed and threw this dress on. A HOT MESS overall. Sorry K Stew, you need to get it together. She even makes me uncomfortable looking at her.

Here are my Honorable Mentions for BEST DRESSED. I could not overlook these women because they really brought it as well.

                                                Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen



                                                        Halle Berry in sizzled in Marchesa



                                                       Jessica Chastain in Custom Armani



                   Robin Roberts in Marc Bouwer. She just looks regal and she is such an inspiration.